Smaller businesses and start-ups rarely have the financial means to employ a full time Chief Financial Officer (CFO), instead they end up with support from bookkeepers, tax accountants and banks, which at times results in missed opportunities.
At the Tax Factor, we believe that every business, irrespective of its size & industry, should be able to avail the services of a CFO. Given the current dynamics of the business environment we live and work in (from Macro to Micro), comes with enormous challenges. We know what it takes to make a business successful by instilling strong fundamentals for achieving sustainable long-term growth.
Our CFO service is an affordable alternative to hiring a full-time CFO and can make a significant difference to a small business by:
- Pinpointing problem spending.
- Validating or discouraging commercial business decisions with financial well-being in mind, tailored to your business structure
- Timely MIS reporting
- Creating budgets and forecasts
- Improving cash flow and working capital
- Setting up internal controls and procedures (planning and implementation)
- Improve systems and compliance requirements
- Opportunities to grow and increase revenues
- Advise on Gaps
- Mentoring and training
We believe in adding value to your business by gaining access to a trusted advisor with the skills and expertise (Qualified CPA’s and IPAs, with industry experience) needed to help you analyse your business holistically and navigate your way to success, at same time helping your business strategize in the direction of achieving the long-term goals of your business.
Get empowered today and find out how a part time CFO can make a world of difference to the performance of your Business.
Start the process today. Call us on 1800 829 322 or complete our online form.